STRIKING, ORIGINAL & PRACTICAL
Stunning design, precision engineering and meticulous attention to detail. Designed, engineered and manufactured by RUMIPOD in the UK. Original design, protected from imitation. Our products are registered with the UK Intellectual Property Office.
YEAR-ROUND UTILITY & COMFORT
A comfortable, productive and calm environment, whatever the season or weather, wherever you are.
PROMPT & LOW IMPACT INSTALLATION
Components designed and manufactured to demanding tolerances. Assembles predictably and perfectly. A typical PICO on-site installation takes around five days.
In most locations our designs comply with permitted development rights – we are happy to advise if there are any additional planning permission requirements for your location.
PERSONALISE YOUR RUMIPOD FURTHER
Let’s chat through your ideas- whatever the brief, you can rely on the quality of our craftsmanship to deliver your special space.
LOW MAINTENANCE & BUILT TO LAST
RUMIPOD components are designed to last, with no more than occasional “wash down” maintenance required.
The pod is assembled from manufactured panels with a thick insulating core, bonded between a double layer of wood (OSB), which provides outstanding strength, comfort and energy efficiency.
Weather protection is provided by hot-dipped galvanised steel sheets with a coloured polymer coating, our distinctively shaped glass reinforced composite bezel & frame frontage, and high efficiency double glazed aluminium doors.
CONSIDERATE TO THE ENVIRONMENT
RUMIPODS are carefully designed to minimise the energy required to make and then to enjoy them.
The wood, metal and glass components are part recycled in the first place and the durability of our products ensure decades of use, so the need to recycle is similarly reduced.
Energy is supplied to our Glenrothes unit by a combined heat and power biomass plant. Both heat and electricity comes from 90% recovered wood waste, the remaining 10% is virgin wood sourced from sustainably managed biomass forests.
We use UK partners and supply chains are only as long as they have to be.
FULL CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT & SERIVCE
We strive to be totally clear about what we are offering. We have created a simple purchase and installation process that keeps all parties up to date and informed on all stages of the project.
RUMIPOD founders, Alasdair and Stewart come from Architectural and Project Management backgrounds. Years of commercial experience have instilled a strong ethos of technical excellence, design flair, agility and an honest approach to projects – ensuring your journey with us runs smoothly, from start to finish.
Contact us to find out more.